Endermologie is a technique originally developed by French plastic surgeons, and the process is now patented in the U.S. as well.
Endermologie is a non-invasive technique, involving massaging, rolling and sucking at the skin surface to stimulate the break up of stubborn deposits of cellulite. Cellulite often shows up as dimpling on the skin, sometimes called the cottage cheese look, even in those who are fit. The look of cellulite does not necessarily diminish with weight loss and liposuction fails to address this top layer of fat under the skin.
Endermologie uses two active rollers, and a motorized vibrating massage of the skin, that often feels like deep tissue massage over problem areas of the skin. At the same time, gentle suction is used to redistribute the skin and remove dimpling.
According to endermologie practitioners, as the thickness of the subcutaneous fat layer decreases, blood flow and lymphatic drainage increase, facilitating the elimination of excess fluid and fat cells.
Who Would Benefit from Endermologie
Endermologie works best on candidates who are fit and who are usually between the ages of 30 to 45. Those who do not regularly exercise may see only temporary results, and those who are more than 30 pounds (13.60 kg) overweight tend not to benefit from the procedure. Beyond regular exercise, drinking water on the day of procedures helps yield a better result. Medical professionals frequently ask patients to drink eight glasses of water prior to the procedure and to maintain this habit daily afterwards.
Side effects are minimal and may involve bruising or soreness in the areas treated. Many patients like the feel of the procedure and find this temporary soreness a small price to pay. Those who are extremely sensitive to pain may find the pressure exerted by rollers very uncomfortable.
Proponents feel the procedure is economically sound, and since it addresses an area that liposuction tends not to resolve, it is an excellent treatment. Since the procedure is cosmetic, it usually is not covered by health insurance.
Endermologie is for anyone who:
- Is looking for the missing link between overly gentle and ineffective techniques and risky, invasive, and harsh techniques.
- Does not always equate beauty with medical procedures.
- Feels that it’s too early to consider more aggressive techniques.
- Wants to naturally boost their potential for slimming and looking younger with long lasting effect.
- Believes that taking care of oneself involves wellness and relaxation.
- Understands that, like muscles, skin needs exercise, a balance diet, and tailored cosmetics.
- Understands also that intensive sports and low-calorie diets are not enough to get rid of stubborn fat and unsightly dimpling.
- Wants high-tech treatments along with healthy, natural, and responsible beauty.
*Disclaimer: Information contained within this website and on all printed material offered by our company is for informational purposes only. Under no circumstances Endermologie may be considered as a medical procedure. Endermologie is not to be used as a form of treatment for any illness or disease without direction from a qualified health professional. All material contained within this site is copyrighted. All rights reserved. Contact us for permission to reproduce. This equipment has not been tested or approved by the FDA or any other government agencies. No warranties express or implied. Any use is at your own risk. Results may vary person to person. Results may vary person to person.